1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My Windows 7 PC goes Blue Screen when a Mac connets to the Wireless Network

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Geriatrix57, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geriatrix57

Geriatrix57 Thread Starter

I have encountered this several times:
    I sit on my Windows 7 PC connected wirelessly to our Telsey Broadband router.
    When someone goes on the internet with one of the Macs in our house, I get a Blue Screen, with full memory dump and a total freeze.

Now we have two wireless networks, one at the Telsey Broadband Router and one on a Airport Express Base station connected to the Telsey Broadband Router with Ethernet cable. The Macs are now connected to the Airport Express network, but I experienced this also when all computers connected to the same wireless network.

Could anyone please give me some pointers on where to start the debugging?

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q 740 @ 1.73GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 30 Stepping 5
    Processor Count: 8
    RAM: 8181 Mb
    Graphics Card: CA IT Client Manager r12 Video Capture Adapter, 7 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 476626 MB, Free - 397965 MB; E: Total - 305168 MB, Free - 51401 MB;
    Motherboard: Dell Inc., 041WH1
    Antivirus: Symantec Endpoint Protection, Updated and Enabled

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1028102

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice