1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My X850XT pe is the best

Discussion in 'Games' started by Abel1337, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abel1337

Abel1337 Thread Starter

I have it OC'ed to over 1000MHz and rising[​IMG], with use of Omega Drivers I can easily push it, but I frequently had Artifacts and such, so eventually with continuous auto-OC's I have an excellent card which can run games on Crysis as well as Company of Heroes. Just like many other consumers I don't haven't much experience when it comes to overclocking, but programs like the Omega drivers helped significantly improve clocking speeds along with GPU rates. All these new cards are just amplified versions of their predecessors, if you spend a little time upgrading your Video software it is very easy to keep up with even the best of Graphics cards a year after.[​IMG]

2. Gulo Luseus

Gulo Luseus

It doesnt work that way. If it did, I would still have my 6600s clocked to death. There are some benefits to o/cing, but at the same time you will kill your card a lot quicker than if you leave it at stock.
    At the mo, Crysis flies with everything on full. I ever got that with my previous GPUs, and no one else would- its not possible. Software has a place, but it will never negate the need for upgrades :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!