MyPal 28.8.3 Browser Update Released

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I occasionally get that same alert in Windows 7 or 10, depending on which browser I download it with.
It's perfectly safe and you can ignore the alert.
(y)

Thanks Frank, I went directly to the site and got it. I gave it a whirl but I couldn't find a dark theme for it like "Dark Reader" for Chrome, FF and Edge Chromium. I can't even look at it with that bright white background.

plodr

Liz
If you look here, I will download a few dark themes. (I use Palemoon).
https://addons.palemoon.org/themes/
Let me know which ones you want.

It will be an xpi file. I'll upload the themes (xpi files) you want onto gdrive and send you a PM with the links.
You download the xpi files and drag them into the extensions folder and you should be able to use it.

It used to work well but Moonchild and the MyPal developer are feuding so I don't think any of the download links will work if the broswer is identified as MyPal.

plodr

Liz
MyPal v 28.14.2 was released on 15 Oct. It can be updated through the browser.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Yep.
I got it 2 days ago and have it saved in my drivers and apps folder for Windows XP.
I'll install it the next time I set up my Windows XP computer. (y)

-------------------------------------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online