1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Myspace Account

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by grizzly, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grizzly

grizzly Thread Starter

I have been trying to create a new account on Myspace. I have tried over 50 passwords to no avail. I keep getting this message after each password attempt "There was an error processing your request, please try again". I find it hard to believe that I couldn't have hit one once. Is this normal for creating an account in Myspace or do you think there is something wrong with the site? There are no instructions or hints on the site. When I click on the Tour or Learn More, I get the "Page not Found" page.

2. JustMe2

JustMe2

First Name:
    Crystal
    I do know that MySpace has been having some issues the past couple of days. One of which included 'routine' maintenance, supposedly!!!
    I personally feel that their servers don't have near the capacity and speed that they need for as large as they have become. Always seems slow when I look at my daughter's page.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/486140

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice