1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Myspace automation program

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Whiplash41594, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Whiplash41594

Whiplash41594 Thread Starter

I can't get any answers on these errors and I have no clue what could cause them.
    I use a program called adderrobot, and

It contains a manifest? file
    the text contents of said file are

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
    <assembly xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" manifestVersion="1.0">
    <assemblyIdentity
    version="1.0.0.0"
    processorArchitecture="X86"
    name="Windows XP Visual Styles "
    type="win32"
    />
    <description>Windows XP Visual Styles</description>
    <dependency>
    <dependentAssembly>
    <assemblyIdentity
    type="win32"
    name="Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls"
    version="6.0.0.0"
    processorArchitecture="X86"
    publicKeyToken="6595b64144ccf1df"
    language="*"
    />
    </dependentAssembly>
    </dependency>
    </assembly>

Every time to start the automation, an error window pops up and halts it, and tells me to check my error log.
    the error log always says the same thing.

Error #: 76
    Error Description: Path not found
    Procedure: WriteToLog
    Line: 230

How much can you tell me about this type of error. The more info the merrier!
    Thanks for your time!

2. imidiot

imidiot

3. Whiplash41594

I submitted another help request with them, and downloaded microsoft net 1.1
    when I ran that by the way, it said installing, then that was it. It never gave me any sort of installed or finished message or anything.Is that normal ? I can't do the other thing they suggest (IE browser patch) because it says I have the newest version of the software. What type of language is this program written in and what things inside of windows could affect it or maybe need tweaked ? I know I have the newest direct x, but I can't help but feel I am missing some update or something easy. I have played email tag with these guys for a month now every day. Most times I get a question like, is it installed in the correct directory? I reply, then hear nothing else until I send them another email and they are like ,ok now what are you doing...?
    Did you do a virus scan ? I'ts absolutley maddening. Thanks for the quick response I like this site and will try to contribute.

4. imidiot

imidiot

copied the above from the site. in my opinion, this program is only for my space. reading about what it does. you can really do on your own. besides with the trouble you are having, do you really need it?

5. Whiplash41594

Should I troubleshoot on my system. What windows components run this software? Any idea what I should be troubleshooting ? Thanks.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/489006

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice