1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Myspace, Facebook, Google, and Yahoo Won't Load

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by bkc5014, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkc5014

bkc5014 Thread Starter

when i try to load Myspace, facebook, google, and yahoo it wont load. Also when I load other pages my browser opens a new window with some random add in it. some of these ads are: Spicy or Sweet, Gladiatus, and Bitefight. Please let me know if you have experienced this same issue and what you did to reslove it.
    Thank You,
    Brandon
    [email protected]

2. eric91tsg

eric91tsg

I'm having the exact same issue and hopefully someone will have a solution soon. It happens in every browser. Firefox, Explorer, and Safari. I've completely cleaned my computer of viruses founded in Norton and Spyware Doctor, any other ideas?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755338

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice