1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MySpace just disappeared

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by PJWilson, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PJWilson

PJWilson It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

Perhaps I'm another victim of the 'Wha juz happened to my site on myspace?'

I am not sure what exactly happened, but after I did some editing to my site on MySpace and finished...I accidentally clicked on some window or browser heading that mentioned something about an upgrade (didn't catch it all). MySpace just went white. When I tried to get back in I got HTTP 404 site page/address unknown..blah..blah. Now I can't get in at all no matter what I do. (n) :
    I can't access my site to save my soul. Yikes.

Info: Microsoft Windows XP: Media Ctr Edition
    Dell INspiron l6000; Intel Pentium M
    PJWilson

2. Cheeseball81

Cheeseball81 Retired Moderator

Hi and welcome :)

I wouldn't be too concerned. I cannot log into it tonight either. They appear to either be doing site maintenance or their server is down.

3. soniq

soniq

myspace is for caniballs and serial killers, try to avoid those kinda sites

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/488301

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice