1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Myspace Pictures

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by thedirkus, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. thedirkus

thedirkus Thread Starter

I have been having trouble working on Myspace for a long while, now. The pictures do not load, and the pages load kinda slow. The other computer on my LAN (connected to my dsl modem) has no problem loading. I have tried turning off the firewalls and checking my internet options. I use both IE and Firefox, which do not work.

I also have noticed that the pictures that do not load come from Myspace's picture server, unlike ones from Photobucket, etc, which do load.

I do not have trouble with any other website. Thanks for your help in advance.

-thedirkus-

2. thedirkus

thedirkus Thread Starter

I am sad that no one ever replies...

3. ferrija1

ferrija1

Sorry, but (I think) not that many people here use MySpace.

4. thedirkus

thedirkus Thread Starter

My question doesn't involve having to use myspace. I just cannot get pictures to load from a specific server.

Its a question about a server "myspace-xx.vo...", and how I cannot load anything from it (its the myspace picture server).

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/488880

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice