1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

myspace problem

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by lulu0707, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. lulu0707

lulu0707 Thread Starter

I have been trying to creat a myspace account for a long time now. I enter in all the required informationa nd hit sign up and a mess age comes up that says "An error has occured while trying to process your account. Please try again" I have tried over and over again and I get the same message. I am also unable to use a friends user name and password to log in with. It tells me I have to be a member and to create an account. From a friends computer I have emailed myspace and ask them why this might be happening. Their response is the same each time I talk to them. they tell me how to change my email address that I used to create my account with. But I have been unable to creat an account so far so this information is useless. Someone PLEASE help!!

2. imidiot

imidiot

3. lulu0707

lulu0707 Thread Starter

Thanks for the response! I went to the link and read the answer, but when I hit back it didn't go anywhere. I tried to respond by clicking on contact myspace, but the two drop boxes have nothing for me to chose from in them... I'm still stuck!

4. aburkhart

aburkhart

I have the same exact problem you have. It happens alot when I logg in , and when I try to post to my blog. I think its a MySpace issue. I do not think their server is big enough for all the traffic.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/487908

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice