MySql loading error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sujit Joshi

i have installed WINLAMP02.exe in one system having windowsxp OS and it is working correctly there. but now i am installing that same exe file in some other system having same OS but localhost is running corectly but it is not connecting to MySql server and is showing error message like.....

----------------------------
Welcome to phpMyAdmin 2.5.4

phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in config.inc.php and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

Error

MySQL said:

#2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
----------------------------------------------------------------

what may be the problem and please give me the solution for this.

Sujit Joshi

no i didn't tried. but is it needed? i think it is not needed. coz i have installed same WINLAMP02.exe in one system without setting the password for MySql server.

one more thing chicon, while installing apache i got a prompt message to set the DNS server host something like that and at that time IP address and DNS for my system not setted. is that may be the problem?

No, it's not the problem. Your IP adress and DNS may be set later.
Did you check if the MySql service is started and is still running ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online