1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mystery Of The Mummy (Rotating Room) Level 3, Help !!

Discussion in 'Games' started by bonniescot, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bonniescot

bonniescot Thread Starter

Hi there

I am at level 3 (Rotating Room), I have visited all the statues in the room and opened up the secret niche. There's an Anubis Statue in it (near the entry door). Walkthrough says (including UHS) I should be able to take the statue. However, I cannot take it, as the cursor stays non interactive. I have reached the locked door on the far side, and read the riddle also. Why can't I pick up the statue from the niche in the floor of the rotating room ??? Please help, I'm stumped, as I seem to have done everything right. Thanks

I have the 3 other statues that I need for the chessboard, so I just need this one.

I have went on to solve the water balance puzzle, and have brought up the chessboard. However, I need the statue from the rotating room to complete this.

Could it be a bug in the game, that prevents me from picking up this statue?? Still stuck here, any help would be great.

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    check out www.gamesfaq.com and search for a FAQ for your game. It could be that you need something or do something to get it.

3. bonniescot

bonniescot Thread Starter

Did that, and it was no help at all. Sorry.

4. sealpup01

sealpup01

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if this was resolved, as I am having the same problem.

Thanks.

5. Puffin 52

Puffin 52

I am sure that all of you who got stuck in The Mystery of the Mummy game and the inability to pick up the 4th annubis from the revealed niche in the floor are probably mummified yourselves - or long chucked the game. But if there is anyone out there who has a solution, I'd be very grateful for the answer! This is not a difficult game, so I think this must be a clinch. Thank you.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/485861

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice