1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mystery Trackers The Void

Discussion in 'Games' started by Sprinter2x, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sprinter2x

Sprinter2x Thread Starter

My completely computer non-literate wife loves games. I bought her a Toshiba Satellite laptop with Celeron processor running Windows 8.1. She has played numerous games without problem but when she plays Mystery Trackers: The Void it will run for a short while and then freeze displaying the following message: "Error Access violation at 0x62282635 (tried to read from 0x00000020), program terminated." and an "ok" button. When the ok button is pressed the following window pops up "GrimTale has stopped working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Has anyone else experienced this problem. The game is an Elephant Games game and all I was able to get out of Elephant Games was the game is relatively old and my not run on more modern computers.

I tested it on my Toshiba Satellite Core i3 machine running Windows 7 and it ran fine for an hour.

Anyone have any experience with this game or ideas?

Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1142615

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice