1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

NACHA compliant software ?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by mapman, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mapman

mapman Thread Starter

Any have any experience with NACHA compliant software ?

Interested in recommendations. Not interested a service provider as I have seen on nacha.org. Just software that works in compliance. Needs are pretty basic.

+ = priority, - = non-priority but maybe in near future

- Electronic payroll deposits / Direct Deposit
    + Automatic collection of recurring debits, such as rent or loan payments / Direct Debit
    + Re-presenting NSF checks
    - Processing Internet or telephone orders
    + Telephone Check Entries

One such package I found is EZ-ACH. (features above are part of their package)

Any other suggestions, experiences or recommendations ?

Thank you,

MapMan

2. ksuwyldkat

ksuwyldkat

3. mapman

mapman Thread Starter

ksuwyldkat,

Thank you for the information. Since I am new to this type of application, I want to talk to a few people see what they can tell me.

This way, when I talk to the bank I will not be totally clueless LOL,

Thanks again,

mapman

4. ksuwyldkat

ksuwyldkat

One thing to make a note of is a bank may charge you a fee to use their service or site. This can usually be offset by maintaining a certain balance in your account. You should weigh that fee against what a software will cost. You probably will be charged for originating items as well, this will probably be the same if you use their program or buy your own. You can probably ask to see what else their program does such as balance reporting, statement delivery, etc.

Also if you just want to be able to accept payments such as from a site, Western Union has a program called MoneyZap, http://www.achex.com/, that may work for you. Not sure how much this costs though.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/171644

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice