Name my new cat

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Peaker

Hi folks,

I have just purchased a new cat (kitten). It's a pedigree Maine Coon (pedigree name Louisville Stinger). However for normal everyday use I need another name.

Can anybody think of a suitable name for my new mog (pictured)?

I could call him Sting or Louie for short but neither names are to my liking.

Can you help?

Also if you have a Maine Coon do you have any tips on keeping them or can you tell me what sort of personality they have? (haven't received my kitten yet as breeder only releases after 13 weeks of age).

Attachments

Shadow Bea

Cherished forever in our hearts
Hi Peaker,
Awwww.. He looks like a sweetheart :) I have always observed my cats for a couple of days (more or less) before naming them based on their personalities..

ADORABLE KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!! ...........well, i kinda like your username........... call it Peaker.........LOL

Theh first thing I noticed when I saw the cat was the eyes...they're like saphire's

I always named my pets human names. Bear in mind he is going to be a large cat and needs a fitting name. My last cat was named Eddy. I agree with Shadow Bea's suggestion. Enjoy your new family member!:)

smooth

Garrett
smooth246!!! lol Just kidding.

How about Mr. Fizzles?

Really cute cat by the way. :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online