named your 'puter?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vynsane

i have a habit of naming my rigs after transformers... except for my first one, which was named "sinatra".

the next one was "optimus," then the first incarnation of the computer i use now was "megatron" as it was really cool and evil and grey. after many upgrades and a new black and silver case, it was re-christened "galvatron" because it was more powerful, more evil, and, uh, more black... :D

so, what about you? or am i the only super-dork here? (probably not... ;) )

Uh......I'm going to make the wager that your pretty much it.... :p :rolleyes: :D ;)

vynsane

Originally posted by deuce:
Uh......I'm going to make the wager that your pretty much it....
i see.... hmmmmm...

i'll just be going then...

:( :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: ;)

:confused:

OOOOOKKK!! Do we need to get out of the house once in a while?

T

Tuppence2

Mines called "Ziggy", after the computer "Ziggy" in "Quantum Leap". I think we discussed naming computer not long ago, so you might find some more "names" somewhere on the Site:D

Penny

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
If I had the time to name my pc I guess "dammit" would have been a good name for mine when I first joined TSG! :D Since TSG members (particularly Davey if he remembers that far back) got my pc to run smoothly and I haven't any major problem in a <b>long</b> time I'd change the name to "Baby!". :) And deuce was just teasing ya! Get used to it with this motley crew in random! :) Take care. angel

vynsane

Originally posted by angelize56:
And deuce was just teasing ya! Get used to it with this motley crew in random! :) Take care. angel
oh, i know... don't worry.

yeah, i'd assume most people just call their computers whatever explitive comes to mind at the time, but mines been working quite well for a long time now, so i'm quite happy!

deh

Originally posted by LightningBolt:
I think I'll name my new DELL.... "Della"! :)
Come on spill your specs. Let's hear em. Don't care what anyone else says Love my DELL.

I called my old Toshiba running W95 "Crashy".

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online