Namo Web Editor 5.5

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

skbohanon

I have been having ridiculous problems with this software. My current issue is that when I try to publish changes I've made to the site I get an error message that states I've been "Disconnected from the remote site. Aborting the task." :confused:
Well we have spoken with the person that hosts our site and he says there is nothing wrong on his end that all is running okay.

Anyway, I can not get any assistance from the Namo website as for some reason it will not let me post a question even though I am a registered user. :mad:

This is my last hope.

Thank you!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online