nancy drew bink error?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sweetcheekies

Does anyone know what Bink is? I got a game from a friend called Nancy Drews Secret of the Old Clock Tower. I got it to install and I can click new game and when I choose to play the game i get Bink error . saying the file cannot be opened? shoot brb with exact message i wrote it down somewheres. ok here it is..

Bink Error - Error return from BinkOpen(): error opening file.

What does all that mean and what can i do to fix it if there is anything..

Thanks
SweetC

Couriant

James
I would suggest to check the manufacturers site for any updates/patches. It could be a common fault that they have found.

Can you please tell me if this wil work for other games as wel?

Because I have the same error with CSI: Hard evidece and I instaled the program that you posted, but do I need to do anything els because the error keeps appearing?

thank you.

Anita

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online