Napster

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lem

Napster is only working under Windows XP and 2000,anyone know how I can make Napster work under Windows NT?

Is it compatible with it? I dont think it is... is there a version on their site that you can download for NT?

If it says its only compatible with win xp or 2000, then 99% chance u wont get it working under nt. Programs just arent backwards compatible like that. If it said works in win NT, then you could run it under xp or 2000, but not vice versa

lem

It´s only compatible with XP/2000.No version on the site for NT.I once read somewhere on the net(can´t find it anymore)that if you change something(production name?) in the register from NT to XP/2000,that you can install files only compatible with XP/2000.Than change the name back and don´t reboot,something like that.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online