1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

NASCAR 2004 Cube 3D Config Problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by telly, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. telly

telly Thread Starter

My computer meets all minimum requirements for this game. It has been installed, reinstalled, installed under a different user account, temp files have been cleaned out, Direct X is current and running fine.

After installation, when I run the game, a dialog box for Cube 3D comes up stating that I only have 4 MB of RAM (I have 640). I've shut off all unnecessary applications and processes. Because of the program not noticing that I have enough RAM, it exits.

A screenshot of the dialog box, as well as a DXDIAG file are attached.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EA support is slow, and they don't seem to be addressing the problem with the Cube 3D program.

Thanks!
    Telly

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!