Nat strict tried everything

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Eamon12

This is a follow up to a thread i posted a few months back.My nat is unfortunately still strict.I did some research and found my 3g isp has open Nat.I am using an edimax 6200n router and i think thats the problem.Any help would be very much appreciated.I have tried pretty much everything now dmz,port forwarding ect.

Eamon12

nope just the edimax.Which is used exclusively for the ps3 and xbox 360.

Couriant

James
try plugging the PS3 directly to the modem, bypassing the router and see if you are able to connect with no issues. If so then the router is the cause.

Couriant

James
So your modem is not near the PS3 for a ethernet connection?

What is the make/model number of your modem?

Eamon12

My modem is the huwei e180.I have it connected to the 3g router to give me an eternet connection for the ps3.

Couriant

James
the e180 according to the website is a usb adapter.

If your modem is near, plug your PS3 directly to the modem and see if NAT is restricted.

the e180 according to the website is a usb adapter.

If your modem is near, plug your PS3 directly to the modem and see if NAT is restricted.
It's a USB 3G modem, think cellular broadband card. They used to be PCMCIA now they are USB.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online