NAV 2006 does not support the repair feature

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LJborn

Anyone know what this error message means? Here is the history: I was having trouble after upgrading Office Pro from 200 to 2003 - getting errors when trying to open Word. Was advised to rename officeav.dll to officeav.old, which I did. Now, every time I turn on my computer I get the following box: "NAV 2006 does not support the repair feature - please uninstall and reinstall" - but when I then click on my Norton Internet Security 2006 and open the center and click on NAV, it shows that everything is on and supposedly working....

Is there anything I can do to stop this box from coming up every time I turn on my computer? Or is there really something wrong that I need to do something about?

I already tried running Live Update, which I was told might update the presumably (originally) corrupt officeav.dll file....

Thanks for your help!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online