NAV picked up 4 viruses while doing its weekly scan

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jan3et

I have set NAV to do weekly scans on my OS 98se. NAV found the following 4 viruses on my machine: attnvg, bm_insta, driverpg and istabm (all with the .exe). These have appeared within the last week. They are now sitting in quarantine. My question is, is it safe to delete these from quarantine and how do I check to see if any damage has been done to my computer?

yes....you can delete them.if norton found them,then your system shouldnt have been compromised.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online