NC10 ~ Setup was unable to create...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Tomo8281

Hi,
I've had windows 7 test build 7077 on my NC10 for ages and I've finally got around to upgrading it.
I made a usb bootable flash drive with Windows 7 ultimate on it, boot into the setup. Delete the partiton, try to install.. but I get the lovely "Setup was unable to create a new system partition or locate an existing system partition"!
I've formated my drive to NTFS, i've made the partition active, I've done everything I could find but it still doesnt work. I have Disk 0 Partition 1 with 149gb free (its the only partition there in the list).

As I've said I've tried everything ! Really getting annoyied at this. Any help?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts