NCAA football thread #2

I hate that it took away from the Heisman a little. Not that the winner was in question, but still...poor timing.

valis

Mack's been fighting this all season.....since last season. And besides, if you know one thing about Texas, is that they don't give a hoot for any news outside their borders.....;)

They wanted attention. Urban Meyer did the same thing when he left Florida.

ekim68

Mike
Actually, IMO, Mack really wanted to stay but the Force(s) were in motion and he didn't fix things quick enough ...However, whoever inherits this team will be a savior because of the Talent Mack brought to Texas..

valis

absolutely. He was 9 wins shy of becoming the all time UT wins leader.......dang straight he wanted one more year.

ekim68

Mike
Let's hear it for Wash. St....:eek: 15 point lead with 3 minutes left and they fumble the ball 3 times to lose on a field goal with time running out.... :rolleyes:

valis

and who'd they lose to, Mike? ;)

that would be my alma mater.....:D

ekim68

Mike
Well Oregon St. beat Boise St. in the Hawaii Bowl just now.....Interesting that the Boise St. interim coach on the sidelines was yet again another former Duck.....:cool:

ekim68

Mike
Wahoo!!!!!!!! Ducks won the Alamo Bowl....Sorry Wino....;) A couple of things: The Duck Defense outscored the Longhorn Offense and although I think that Mack is a Class Act, his players sure weren't in the First Half...(n) That being said, 11-2 record is not bad for a First Year Coach in Helfrich.....:cool:

Well, I did say the Ducks were going to beat up on the Longhorns - and they did. Poor guest. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online