NCAA football thread #2

ekim68

Mike
Yep, that was our team and originally OSU was gonna play here last year, but covid, so the return trip was last week at their house. I'm a proud Duck fan... We were season ticket holders for over 22 years and had some fantastic tailgates. I went to my first game in 1978 and I have a bunch of programs from then until 2009 when I finally gave up my tickets. Life is good and College Football is too. :cool:

ekim68

Mike
As an aside, I went to the 1995 Rose Bowl game which had my Ducks playing Penn State and it was a hoot. (y) The Ducks were in that game until the fourth quarter and then the Nittany Lions finally sealed it. :cool:

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Man, Mike, I'm sorry. Tuned in for my Penn State game and saw your Ducks get into OT. Stuck around a few only to see them lose. Again, my sympathies ...

valis

Yeah that stunk....surprised me honestly thought Oregon would roll today but there is a reason they play the games.

ekim68

Mike
It was a tough one to watch, especially with the calls in the fourth quarter. Oh well, we've only had one undefeated regular season and I still have the shirt. :cool: (BTW the Ducks were without our OC and starting center..)

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
We, on the other hand, shut out Indiana! 24-0. Methinks we'll be the next #3! Not sure how long that will last, though, but I'll enjoy it while I can! ;-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online