NCAA football thread #2

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Nyuk, nyuk nyuk!

We just lost (second game in a row!) in the 9th overtime! Apparently a record, at least for NCAA ... <sigh>

ekim68

Mike
I saw a good part of that game including the OT's and it seemed to me that both teams turned into Keystone Cops and nobody wanted to win... At least they have the Record... :eek: (I feel your pain though because I was at a game where it was triple overtime and it ended in a 0 to 0 tie..) Ah to be a Fan.. :cool:

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Yeah, neither of them played overly well all game. Our QB was injured last game when the corn-fed Iowans crushed him and is not back up to snuff. I would not be surprised to see another loss this week against Ohio State ... <sigh>

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Congrats! Unfortunately, we've backslid. Barely ranked (#25) ...

valis

Oregon better wake the heck up. Down zip-28 at half. And pretty sure Utah aint ranked and Oregon is #3.

ekim68

Mike
Actually Utah is ranked 23 and it's pretty hard for me to watch this. Oh well, there goes the big playoff but we can still win the Pac12... (y)

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I don't think we're even ranked any more. Maybe today's shutout of Rutgers (28-0) will help a little bit ...

ekim68

Mike
Have you ever been to a Penn St. game? Nothing like a college football game atmosphere. :cool:
Up until the last 15 years or so our favorite saying was: "Wait til next Year" Great tailgates too and at one point we had contests for the best food.. Ah Memories... (y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online