NCAA football thread #2

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I actually have not. I was never interested in it. I've only started watching about 8-10 years ago, and really only Penn State (my Alma Mater). I was up in PA visiting my aunt & uncle and he was watching it. I got sucked into it and enjoyed it. But, only PSU because I feel like I've got a connection.

I sorta follow the NY Giants, but only because they drafted PSU's fullback from about 3-4 years ago, Saquon Barkley. They guy was good! Injuries have hampered him in the big leagues, though ...

ekim68

Mike
Ah Man, this is really hard to watch... *sigh* I'm resorting back to a familiar battle cry: Wait til Next Year.. :eek: As an aside.... I went to a game back in 1983 between the Ducks and the Beavers that ended in a double over-time tie of 0 to 0. It was named the Toilet Bowl. :eek: :cool:

valis

Sorry man....pretty sure we saw this game a couple weeks back....

ekim68

Mike
Yep.... As is proper if they need an extra coach, I'm available... :cool:

ekim68

Mike
Well the coaching marathon has started here again. We're losing our head coach, Cristobal, to Miami which is his home town. I'm not really sorry because the team never quite made it back to the Promised Land. Let the speculations begin... :eek:

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Yeah, I guess we're losing our defensive coordinator to Virginia Tech ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online