Nedd For Speed Most Wanted Question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

archilles

I Have Nfs Most Wanted For Xbox An I Wanna Tune The Mustang But I Cant Find Any Tuning Performance Guides On It. Think Sumone Give Post A Little Help?

You must pass some Blacklist, then you can get Mustang, after getting Mustang.. on the road press ESC then select Tuning Perofmance in the menu...
I am in Blacklist #6 and I dont pay any money for performance upgrade, when selecting a marker selcet 1 and 3, you pink slip the car, and the car is installed with full perfomarnce in the level. :):)

archilles

No. I Mean What Is The Best Way To Use Tuning Performance like how should i set the handling or aerodynamics or the turo or nitros? For The Cars In The Pause Menu. I Have It For Xbox.

YaBaNLi said:
You must pass some Blacklist, then you can get Mustang, after getting Mustang.. on the road press ESC then select Tuning Perofmance in the menu...
I am in Blacklist #6 and I dont pay any money for performance upgrade, when selecting a marker selcet 1 and 3, you pink slip the car, and the car is installed with full perfomarnce in the level. :):)
cool.. thanks for the info.. I'm at the level now. (y)

your welcome :):) if you have problems or questions I am here :):) but I must modify my Porsche because got this car from Blacklist #9 now I am at #6 but the game is going harder, I must pink slip #6's car, Lamborghini :):)

Play with it until it handles like you want it..

The Mustang is fast, but not so good at turns.. So don't expect it to handle like ...say a Lambo.

All the Porches were good cars.. I tuned the Viper and Mustang just to try them.. But found they really lack for cornering..

I had unlimited money so I could buy every car, So just have two saves.. Buy a car, tune it.. If it's crap, load the older save and buy a different one.

Pay attention to there stats when you buy them, they will go up, but poor handling is still going to be poor handling...

The best cars to use in this game IMO are the compacts. Preferrably the subaru WRX or the Chevy Cobalt.

I beat the game using a Chevy Cobalt the whole way. It's very close to peaked in top speed and handling and is peaked at accelleration(most important).

I find the bigger the car the less turning ability at higher speeds. If anyone is having problems finishing the game try a compact and tweak it.

archilles

But Hw Should I Tune It? In The Pause Menu While Driving How Should I Set Everything For The Different Cars?
Is There A Guide Or Sumthing Online?

@archilles

I think you mean how can I decrease or increase, tires - or +?? when you come over it with your mouse, or a screen helps you what is the best settings for it, I can't remember now but there is a parahraph for tuning, if it is positive is good or if it is negative it's good..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online