Need 256 Collour

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

littlemiss69

Hi
Recently formatted computer and have for some reason only got options of 2 and 16 bit colour. i would like if possible to return to 256 colour. I have Win98
Thanks
LittleMiss69

hi

i had a similar problem. solved it by installing the correct graphic card drivers. as you don't specify what graphics card you have got i can't really be more helpful. if you are not sure right click on your 'my computer' icon and select properties. this will take you to the device manager. douple click on display adapters and it will tell you the exact card installed on your system.

If you do a search in google for that name plus drivers it should take you to their website where you can find the drivers you need.

hope it helps

mikeybee

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online