Need a DVD converter

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wicked.ludicrous

Alright so I need a program that can convert either AVI, MPEG, MP4 or WMV to a DVD-player-able file. Another words, the program does not have to be able to convert ALL of those files. I would prefer a program that can convert AVI to DVD.

*This is not from a DVD disk to a video file, but the other way around.

Also, for DVD players that supposedly support DIVX, how do I get a DIVX file onto a disk? I tried burning a movie (AVI file) onto a disk using DIVX but the player couldn't read it.
Thanks

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html Free

download link at bottom of page.

Just one of the many tasks it can do:

DVD converter: Convert any supported input file to VOB-DVD. Convert VOB-DVD files to any other format.
The rendered VOB files are DVD-standard strictly compliant and "TMPGEnc DVD Author" compatible. They are
seamlessly accepted by the "TMPGEnc DVD Author" which will add the necessary Menu, create the
additional .bup and .ifo files, rename/split the rendered VOB file to Vts_xx_x.vob before burning to DVD.

Squashman

Trusted Advisor
Here comes some blatant thread HiJacking.
Hi marsh_0x
Cool to see another Wisconsinite here!

fairnooks

Banned
Also, for DVD players that supposedly support DIVX, how do I get a DIVX file onto a disk? I tried burning a movie (AVI file) onto a disk using DIVX but the player couldn't read it.
Don't know what is mean't by "onto a disk using DIVX" but just burn the file(s) as a data disc and the general restrictions are; Divx or Xvid AVI only, single file size cannot exceed 4 gigs and horizontal width restriction of 720 pixels or less.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online