Need a free label making software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mtzlplex

Account Closed
Hi to everyone, I am in need of a free, easy to use label making software, and thought I would see if anyone at the forum had knowledge of a good one. I have done a google check, and came up with one called Senlab01, but have not been able to figure it out, it says it`s supposed to be easy, but dummy me is having a time of it, so I thought I would check with you guys to see if there is another free one out there. Thanks for your time.

Regards
Mike Peters

Miz

If you have Microsoft Word, it does a decent job on labels.

In Word, go to Tools>Envelopes and Labels>Labels tab.

mtzlplex

Account Closed
Thanks for the reply Miz, much appreciated. The need was for the wifes comp at her work. I will see if she has word on the comp, and can access it. Thanks again.

Regards
Mike Peters

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online