1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need a genius! Geforce issues!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Meyecrobe, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Meyecrobe

Meyecrobe Thread Starter

My bf just installed a GeForce Mx 4000. We play a game called THERE. In the game, we play paintball. In order well to shoot he need to line up his crosshairs on a target. The problem is his mouse is going haywire. Its just too fast, he has turned down the speed, he disabled the acceleration on the mouse. It never used to do that with his other factory card.. I hope that someone can get back to me with some kind of resolution.. :( I am clueless on graphic cards etc..

2. Kramer55

Kramer55

did your friend turn down the sensitivity of the mouse through the game or through the mouse software?

3. Meyecrobe

Meyecrobe Thread Starter

There really isnt a place for that. See the thing is he never had this problem before. Also, there are 2 of my other friends that have the same card and they are also having mouse issues.. :(

4. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    how old is the game? I have noticed that most of my old games the mouse will go faster than normal.

5. Meyecrobe

Meyecrobe Thread Starter

This game isnt that old. Try going to this link and see what you think.
    http://www.there.com

They say that their software is actually compatable with Nvidia..

6. Meyecrobe

Meyecrobe Thread Starter

He said a few times.. That it will work for like 20 or 30 seconds at normal speeds then all of a sudden it just jumps to full acceleration..

7. JustSomeGuy1

JustSomeGuy1

try contacting them for help it says it on there website or here:
    Need help?
    Contact us at [email protected] or get There Live Help.
    There's Live Customer Service hours are Monday - Friday, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (Pacific)

Also you meet the minimum system requirements and have all the proper supporting software also installed they discuss that here: http://webapps.prod.there.com/download/compat_hwc.html

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/327211

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice