need a good cd/dvd drive

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

messiahfreak2000

anyone know of any good optical drives? particularly one for a Intel® Desktop Board D975XBX motherboard, it has "Four Serial ATA interfaces with RAID support (four additional interfaces available with optional discrete RAID controller)", and "One parallel ATA IDE interface with UDMA 33, ATA-66/100 support". i'm trying to find one for my dream machine project (for those of you who recognize me) and am having trouble. any help is appreciated. cost doesn't matter and it should already be out.

(if this is in the wrong forum, my apologies, it seems more hardware related than media related to me)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online