1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need a Little help Please

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by tholmes, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tholmes

tholmes Thread Starter

Hello
    I was wondering if anyone knows of a program preferably free, that will me to keep track of expenses..
    Here is what I need, I do not have excel or or anything like nor would I have much knowledge on how those work for what I want..
    I take care of a special needs person in my home and I need to keep her receipts for everything that is bought for her with her money, so that way when asked I can show how much money she spent during the month..
    So I am looking for a program that will allow me to enter the date she got her check, the amount of the check, the name of the item that was bought, the date, and the amount of the item, in a monthly way, so that way when I hit a button all the expenses are automatically added up for me..I am willing to pay something for a program as long as it doesn't cost a fortune..Around $30.00 or so is fine even $50.00 if it is a really great program..
    Tobius...

2. OBP

OBP

Hello Tobius, if you search the internet (google) for "Free Expnse programs" it brings up a few.
    I can't say how good they will be, but you could try them.
    If you are good with downloading programs you could also try "Open Office", but it does need other free programs to make it run and I don't know how much Computer disk space and memory you have.
    With Open Office I could probably produce something for you, (but I hate it compared to Access).
    Do you have Microsoft Works?
    It is quite often loaded on computers as a "standard" offering when you buy them with Windows.

3. idowindows

idowindows

4. tholmes

tholmes Thread Starter

Just wanted to say thank you to both of you, the Google one brought up some pretty decent results, and I found one I can use for my purpose and the other one the Microsoft one actually helped me with my online business I will be starting this year, so thank you to both of you..
    Tobius..

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/535728

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice