1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Need a price...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by maxximilian, Dec 1, 2002.

Unmark Solved
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. maxximilian

maxximilian Guest Thread Starter

Hi folks,

I have searched everywhere I can think of to find this board for sale:

http://www.soyousa.com/products/proddesc.php?id=192

I understand it is very new, but would like to maybe try it. But I can't find anybody that currently stocks it. Anybody here have an idea on price range or perhaps a place that sells this online?

My usual places like NewEgg and CPUsolutions don't even mention it. :confused:

2. Bryan

Bryan

First Name:
    Bryan
    Just go back to that Soyo page and on the bottom left, click on "Where to Buy".

3. maxximilian

Bryan,

Thanks...but I tried that as well. I get a whole page of online places to purchase SOYO products, but none of them have this board in particular.

4. Bryan

Bryan

First Name:
    Bryan
    I just looked for it too and didn't have any luck. I'd try calling Soyo tommorrow and ask where you can get it.

BTW, not sure if your familiar with this site, but I do most shopping at <a href=http://www.pricewatch.com> Price Watch</a> to be sure I'm getting the best price. But that MB isn't listed there either. It must be a very new MB.

5. maxximilian

Thanks for the link...

Yes, it is a VERY new board. I figured that if SOYO had a page on it, it would be available. Perhaps not...

Maybe buying a board this new isn't a very good idea anyway....LOL :D

6. wedor

wedor

New boards often show up on the makers pages long before they are available for sale, the ones I've looked at lately ususally show up for sale about a month or so after they first appear.

7. maxximilian

Wedor,

I am starting to get that feeling about this board. It doesn't even get mentioned at some review sites I go to. Just too new, I guess. I may wait or opt for the Dragon Ultra for the P4. I'm in no hurry...the P4 hasn't even arrived yet.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/106484

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice