1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

NEED A WHQL GEFORCE 4 MX440 DRIVER for XP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Sinister218, Jul 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Sinister218

Sinister218 Thread Starter

Im running windows XP. I have a geforce4 MX440 n i got the latest drivers 4 it but it says that the main driver "nv4_disp.dll" is not WHQL logo'd. I tryed downloading the original drivers from the manufacturer but it still says its not WHQL logo'd
    PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Bman

Bman

Try this... go to the nVidia driver archive . There you can select a driver that is WHQL certified. Drivers that aren't certified *may* still work without any problems, they just haven't been approved by Microsoft. HTH

B :cool:

3. Sinister218

Thanks i got 2 try it but i think the servers are down so im waiting.
    Do u hav ne idea how to get the agp texture acceleration workin on my comp cus the graphix card has agp 8x but it says not available on dx diag
    I NEED IT REALLY BADLY!!!!

4. jqll123

jqll123

Hi,
    I have the same video card and I use Microsoft XP own driver for it after a few driver problems.
    No problems now as the driver has been signed by Mr. Gates himself............
    If you want to use Microsofts driver, un-install the installed driver and run XP update.

5. Sinister218

that worked but now it still says that the AGP texture acceleration is still not avaliable

6. Sinister218

My mother board is a intel 845PESV which it says has an agp slot w/ 4x AGP Texture acceleration and my card says that its backwards compatible with 4x AGP so i REALLY need 2 now wats wrong and how 2 fix it

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!