Need advice for choosing storage for companies emails service

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

karole3

Hello! I need advice for choosing storage for companies emails service. I have no knowledge in this area and any help would be very useful.

1. When creating email service is email service hosting is must? And if I choose to use MS Exchange what exactly do I need to run it?(Windows server, licenses)

2. How do you choose servers for email services?

3. How would you handle backup of emails? Does MS Exchange has this option?

Thanks for your answers!

P.S. Maybe you know good articles or tutorials,examples that would help me to understand how to create an email service and configure its storage, database.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online