1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need advice on new video card

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by theghentleman, Dec 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theghentleman

theghentleman Thread Starter

Hey team,

Just installed minecraft for Windows 10 for my kids. When I move my mouse (which moves the field of view around) the edges of the field of view kind of repeat themselves as I move across the screen. So I end up with an inch of the same treeline over and over again.

I used that clever tool in the "read this" post which helps figure out if your computer is up to date enough for which ever game... and mine needs a new video card.

So... I've never really bought one before. I'm not a serious gamer, but I hate being inconvenienced... which graphics card should I get? Any recommendations? Are there some parameters I need to know before purchasing one? I need easy install... don't mind doing it myself.

Thanks for any help.

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    Before any of the hardware/gaming experts here can give you recommendations for a graphic card, they need DETAILED information on the hardware in your gaming computer:
    Motherboard
    Processor
    Graphic card
    RAM
    Power supply

---------------------------------------------------------------

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1221117

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice