1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need advice on web form filling out.

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by StumpedTechy, Oct 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. StumpedTechy

StumpedTechy Thread Starter

I have a user who does a TON of form work on the web. The thing is she wants to put "GAIN" on her PC. I informed her this is a form of ad-ware/spyware but I am under the impression one of its "features" is that it will auto populate the web forms... Is there a good "free" program (can possibly squeeze a few bucks outt of budget but don't want to spend much) out like gain that fills out forms but not like gain as in not an ad-ware infested piece of bloatware...

The forms differ so it should be something that works on a variety of forms.

2. Flags

Flags

Stump: Google 'Form Fillers' and see a whole bunch of them. Google has one too.

3. StumpedTechy

StumpedTechy Thread Starter

Googles is too limited... not enough customization to it.... And just googling form fillers leaves me right back at my question I need to know GOOD ones that are not nasty to the OS and very customizeable. I was hoping someone on here may have used one of these tons out there.

4. wtxcowboy

wtxcowboy

try roboform

5. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

I've also heard people rave about roboform.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/412768