1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need an email address (mass mail) gathering program..

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Jae, Sep 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jae

Jae Thread Starter

Is there any program out there that will allow me to pull email addresses from a website automatically?

For instance, I am interested in visiting real estate websites and pulling all the email addresses of realtors that may be accessing that site.

Any ideas? thanks.

2. Styxx

Styxx Banned

no way!

3. Jae

Jae Thread Starter

You jerk, this is not spam. I have licensed permission from the Board of Realtors to use any address. I don't care to type in over 400,000 manually.

If you can not help, take your comments elsewhere dweeb.

4. Styxx

Styxx Banned

Oh, that last post of yours surely proves to the forum you're bonified/licensed/whatever. No Way Still Goes. Say what you want. Post to a moderator then and ask for help. I doubt if anyone here will help you harvest e-mail addresses. Get the website's webmaster's help then if you're 'licensed'. They'll 'help' you.

And by the way, I am posting help. Stay away from the DarkSide.

5. Jae

Jae Thread Starter

Yeah... right. Your "help" was just going back and editing out the insult in your previous reply.

Obviously you may want to take your crystal ball back and get a new one, if you can determine what I am and am not licensed in just by reading a post, at least get an accurate prediction.

The webmaster gave me a hardlist of over 400,000 email addresses to 4 different Realtor HomeInspection sites. These lists go back over 8 years. Obviously, not everyone on that list is still active/in Florida/alive/or practicing. Hell, I can go buy a program to read logged addresses from the last six months. But I thought there would be something online to help.

If you can't help, take your snide little remarks to another thread.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/166146

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice