need ASPI drivers for windows xp, also some other problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

angelique01

When I am online, XP reboots constantly. I am dual booting 98 se and XP home.

Also everytime XP starts up it said it checking drive D (which XP is on) for consistency. Sometimes there is something wrong with a certain file or not all.

Also I am wondering how I go about activating Windows.

Could the rebooting have something to do with my modem? When I installed it said it was not digitally signed by XP. It still seems to sign me on to AOL with a weird dial tone, then after a few minutes it reboot's the whole computer. I do not have this problem in 98 SE.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts