1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need assistance with portable tv

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by momtee77, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. momtee77

momtee77 Thread Starter

I recently purchased the Stratford Labs 3.5" ATSC Digital Hand Held TV Model SL-350D..

I have tried several times to get to where I can set it up, but as soon as I chose to get to the TV I get a screen which says "No Database" and I cannot get any further...I will send you a photo which I took to show you..Please tell me what I need to do...

I attempted to attach the file, but had no success...

Please tell me what I can do...I am extremely frustrated with this...

Attached Files:

2. mpeet611

mpeet611

Did you do a channel scan?

3. momtee77

momtee77 Thread Starter

I cannot do a channel scan since I can not get past the "No Database" screen.

4. texasbullet

texasbullet

First Name:
    Ramon
    Are you able to get into the menu screen.

5. momtee77

momtee77 Thread Starter

Yes..after I left my last post, I went to the menu screen where I was able to do a channel scan, but the result was 0 channels, then it returned to the "No Database" screen again. What now?

6. mpeet611

mpeet611

It may be saying no database because there's no channels saved in it's memory. Try the channels scan again from a different location.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1141858

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice