Need beta testers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

marli

Hi Im writing a web based game(may add java later) and i need beta testers, im moving the site across to my new Mysql server. but before i go live and have to deal with debugging code mid game to balance, I want to run some balance based EMAIL games. Its a game of lies deals backstabbing and good old fashioned murder. To have a look at the site go to/POLITICA<< if you are interested email me at email removed there is a forum on the site if you sign up also. WARNING!!! The site is not surcure so please only supply details with care. (Sorry rush coding)

marli please read the TSG rules before posting again...http://www.techguy.org/rules.html

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online