1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

NEED BIG HELP bsf,exe malware

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by faz157, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faz157

faz157 Thread Starter

:p HI i need sume help to delete Malware! =(

My pc is about 5 weeks old and i did a scan with prevx3.0 "free one " and nortin" payed for" I have a threat bsf.exe in c:windows\syswow64\ i was looking at my system configuration and seen bsf.exe in the start up, sooo i looked it up to see what it was and got prevx3.0.Moreover my Nortin internet security did not find it but the prev3.0 saided it's a medium risk malware...I cannot find out how to clean it up.. I aslo did system configuration and i stoped it from runing............. i do not know if this will help find were it is but in startup under command it said 'bsf.exe' and under location HKLM\SOFTWARE\WoW6432Node\microsoft\windows\crrentVersion\Run

( If you need my PC specs i can give them ) any info would be HELPFULL :D

2. faz157

faz157 Thread Starter

.... no help?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/969327

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice