Need birthday present suggestions.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

StumpedTechy

As many know I am a techy. I love all kinds of electronic gadgets. I don't have any "needs" right now so what should I tell my wife I want for my B-day?

Something fun and cool, possibly portable so I can take it around and show off to eveyrone my geekyness? Doesn't have to be cheap but don't want it in the thousands of dollars range I.E. something from like 100 to 700 is prolly cool.

I must say I have a pretty contented life though when I can't think of what I want someone to buy me....

Start the suggestions rolling :)

I have a Palm, Tungsten T3 and my wife has T5... which are pretty cool...

I have a Zire72s, friend of mine has the Dell Axim V51.

I really like the Axim V51. Really nice for web surfing, making skype calls, and connecting to my servers at home.

Zire is nice for entertainment (videos, mp3), I watch movies on it during long periods of boredom.

Zire is a nice pda, but it can't beat the Dell for network connectivity and support for alot of popular applications (citrix, skype, winrar, the list goes on)

cwwozniak

Chuck
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Have her get you a handheld GPS unit and nobody will be able to tell you to "Get lost". :D :D

Just bought my wife a portable XM Satellite Receiver Package (Delphi XM2go) for her birthday. It's replacing an older XM unit in her mini-van (Mom's Taxi). The new package works as a handheld portable and includes hardware for the car and desktop use.

StumpedTechy

Ohhh keep the ideas coming so far I have Palm, Pocket PC, GPS, and XM radio

The problem is I dislike palm, I have a PPC with a bluetooth GPS and don't listen to radio enough to warrant a subscription service IMHO.

Any more gadgets out there I should think of?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online