Need Blue's Clues Movie

help4me

Sorry for the unusual topic. Didn't know where else to post.
I am a preschool teacher and I am looking for a copy of a particular Blue's Clues movie. The movie in question is about Blue wanting to go on a trip. Blue and Steve skidoo and meet Mother Nature (voice of Nell Carter) where they learn about different environments.
I have searched everywhere online from amazon.com, ebay, Nickjr store.com, etc.; I've googled it, yahooed it, everywhere I can think of to look online. I've searched area stores, movie rental places etc., as well as the area library partnership. I can not find this video. My daughter used to have this video, but it was destroyed by the VCR.
Does anybody out there have this video that they would consider loaning or selling? Anybody know where to find it online? I had planned to use this video as a supplement in class for our topic about habitats. Thanks for any help :D

I have no idea where to find, I have seen Baby Einstein, Baby Monet, Discovering the Seasons with my Gdaughter, a Disney product that has a pretty good nature disc.

I frequent the following site for bargain hunting and every Tuesday they have an ISO ( in search of) thread. The gals post items that they are in search of and if someone has the item they will email you and then make arrangments for payment or trade. You may want to give it a shot , I have seen these ladies find some pretty tough items! :)

http://bbs.babycenter.com/board/pregnancy/prebabyfinance/5465

help4me

Steppinstone said:
I frequent the following site for bargain hunting and every Tuesday they have an ISO ( in search of) thread. The gals post items that they are in search of and if someone has the item they will email you and then make arrangments for payment or trade. You may want to give it a shot , I have seen these ladies find some pretty tough items! :)

http://bbs.babycenter.com/board/pregnancy/prebabyfinance/5465
Thanks, I'll give that a try come Tuesday!

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
help4me: You might want to know I found the episode was called "Environments" and it aired in Season 3 on March 19, 2001! :)

help4me

Jonesiegirl said:
I did a quick perusal but didn't see it. I look more in depth later at home. Thanks for the help. Angelize found the name of the episode, but I don't know if the video is of the same name. Sometimes they put two or more episodes on one video and name it something else. I can't remember if this was one of them. I'm beginning to think I dreamed the whole thing. I can't seem to find reference to this video at all.

This is a great site though. I'm adding to "my favorites" for future hunts! Thanks!

help4me

angelize56 said:
help4me: You might want to know I found the episode was called "Environments" and it aired in Season 3 on March 19, 2001! :)
Thank you Angelize56. I also found the episode number is episode 317. I just wish I could find that video. The part with Blue, Steve, and Mother Nature is perfect for preschoolers. It gives quick descriptions of different environments/ habitats with a catchy little song ( for kids :D ) which I found the lyrics for. I guess if all else fails I'll have to make my own little movie or flannel board story.
I can usually find anything on the net. Even if I only have a partial description. I've tried every combination of words and phrases I can think of to google search, image search, etc.

I appreciate the help. (y)

Watch for it to come on again, and maybe even write Nickelodeon and ask if the tape is still available.

help4me

I emailed Mickelodeon last night. I plan to write a letter soon. I'm not even sure when blues clues is on anymore. Our house has graduated to Sponge Bob and That's So Raven. I'll check tv guide and see what the up coming episodes are. Thanks!

help4me

UPDATE: I got a reply from Nickjr. They said to send the request on school letter head. They didn't promise a video, but Monday at work I'm going to draft a letter to them. Perhaps they will be able to send me something. Who knows...it's worth a shot. I really appreciate everyone's help. Thank You!

You're welcome! :)

I have found that taking the time to write a nice letter will get a company's attention and help you get what you want, so you are definitely on the right track. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online