Need desperate help with DSS/DS2 conversion

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cleanhousemind

I need to work out of the office for a while for personal reasons and really need some support. At work, my boss uses ODMS software for me to do transcriptions. He puts his recorder in my dock connected to the computer. I have it so that the recording will be sent to my home email in ds2 format. I have a mac laptop and have tried for a week to figure out any way to listen to it. I have tried to get the ODMS lite program installed a thousand times and set up the .sit file, but the software will only work on older versions on mac, I am running the most recently updated version of mac OS X capitan. The most important thing I have to do is figure out how to listen to the dictations on my Mac in ANY way possible. Like bare minimum find out how to convert them to MP3 or WAV. If anyone could help me out or point me in the right direction, this could seriously save my job.

plodr

Liz
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online