Need Download Manager Help Plz

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bobcoolos

I want to download sevral files but q them up 1 at a time. What is a good download manager that people are using these days. I am using IE7&8 and have no prob using Firefox if it has what im looking for.

Tnx in avance,
Bob

There's a cool download bar extension for firefox which sits at the bottom. It's called Download statusbar, although I'm not sure if it lets you queue downloads, but I assume so.

Believe me, I've tried them all. From FlashGet to Download Accelerator. The very best I've found is IDM (Internet Download Manager). Unlike the others that just try to catch links inside browsers, this one adds itself to the connection LSP's and monitors incoming connections. It can download any files, including FLV's from YouTube and other video sites. It can be integrated into most browsers and also has the option to ask whenever anything downloads anything whether it should take over the downloads for that program (This can actually get somewhat annoying at first, and if you set it to download videos, you sometimes can only download them and not watch them while they stream, so it is not perfect, but at least you still get the video.).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online