need drivers for SoundMAX card

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ddev323

I am having problems with locating drivers for my soundcard. It came with the pc and it is SoundMAX any help? I have the original software but don't know where to locate the driver. ANY HELP PLEASE!:eek:

I found this with a search. :)

Click

Also you can try going to System Properties --> Hardware --> Device Manager. Then right-click on your SoundMAX device, click Properties, go to the Driver tab, and click Update Driver. Then allow Windows Update to search for the software, and see if it finds anything.

wacor

Banned
I might not be the smartest fellow out there but couldn't you go to the manufacturers website and download the driver??

ddev323

Went to manufacturers website to download drivers still have had no luck downloading them. I also went to the Drivers and Utilities disk that came with the pc and tried reinstalling the drivers and still have same problem no sound.

Triple6

Rob
Retired Moderator
If you go to the motherboard or system manufacturers website they wil have the drivers. Do you know what motherboard you have or what model the system is if its a brand name?

Hi Dev,

i am having problems similar to your other post: There is a Master Volume bar that keeps showing up (and staying up) at the botton of my screen, and wont go away until I shut down and restart (and that doesn't always help, either!). It is also changing the colume back down to nothing.

Did this end up being a problem with your driver, or was there some other way you got this fixed?

Please let me know.

ddev323

Yes I ended up getting this resolved. Are you still having issues with this?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online