Need feedback on XP Pro ACAD upgrade question....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

alamal

I hope everyone here is doing well and I hope this is the correct forum to post this as it really isn't a OS problem.
I have a question regarding XP Pro Academic license. I think MS's part number is E85-00351.
I'm a board member at a small private school for which I volunteer. We have another board member who purchased the above stated license for $53 (u.s.) and seems to think that he can put them on all the pc's in the schools computer lab. I insist that this is only one license and is only good for one pc however, he tends to have this "know it all" attitude and intends to install it on all 15 pc's.
Can all you certified MS folks please respond and perhaps provide some documentation to the effect that just because this is an academic license it doesn't mean that it can be installed on all the pc's in the institution?
My interests are in maintaining the integrity of the school here and I just think this person has incorrect information.
Please, some feedback and documentation would be greatly appreciated.
Yours in Christ and may God always bless all you folks in service to others,
Peter

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online